Rental Policy Terms & Conditions
Important Terms & Conditions Rental Policy: Your credit card on file would be authorized if the following terms and conditions are not met. Our rental policy covers rules of driving in San Pedro, Cancellation and Refund Policy. Absolutely no one should be driving while intoxicated.
Cancellation and Refund
- Rental Policy – Full refund if cancelled 60+ days prior to arrival.
- 50% refund if cancelled 30-60 days prior to arrival.
- No refund if cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- A 10% Processing fee will be charged for all refunds.
- No refunds for no-shows or unused portions of rental.
- There will be no refunds due to airline delays, strikes, political unrest or
Acts of God, including Hurricanes.
- Travel insurance is recommended to be purchased by customers
Our Golf Carts are delivered/picked up with a tank full of gas. Customers are expected to return the card with equal amount.
If you do not return the cart with same amount of fuel you automatically agrees to repay Thrifty Dollar for the fuel amount as follows:
- ¼ tank – US$10
- ½ tank – US$20
- ¾ tank- US$30
- Full tank – US$40
(Fuel prices may vary according to pump trends.)
Insurance covers third party damages only (The Person you Caused Damages to). Any damages (including crashes) shall be covered by renter.
Our insurance take care of most damages and mechanical repairs to the cart with the exception under the following circumstances:
- Driving under the influence of liquor.
- Cart proven to have not been locked.
- Reckless driving.
- Stolen Windshield or Part(s)
Renter is responsible for US $200 deductible.
Damages to our Golf Cart
You’re agreeing to the following related to damages:
- I agree to return it in the same order and condition as when it was received. Please inspect upon delivery.
- Stolen windshield or any other missing part(s) must be covered by renter. Our insurance doesn’t cover such damages.
- I agree to be responsible for any and all damages caused to the cart while in my possession. By signing this contract, I hereby authorize Thrifty Dollar Golf Cart Rental to charge my credit card (the card authorized to be charge with imprint or electronic authority) for any damages incurred, fuel used or additional time if the cart is not returned by the agreed time.
- I agree that any of these expenses incurred and charged to my credit card is final and that I shall not employ the services of my credit card company as a means of settling any dispute related to this matter.
- I agree to return the vehicle at the designated time or before and accept that there will be no refund for any unused time.
Rental Rules & Driving in San Pedro
- Abide by all road rules and traffic laws.
- Always drive on the right-hand side of the road
- Ensure the golf cart is locked when not in use with the locking bar provided. Loss of key or lock will result in fees as follows: Keys – US$15, lock – US$25.
- Driver’s minimum age is – 18 yrs.
- No overloading of the cart (4 person max for 4 seaters), (6 person max for 6 seaters).
- No driving on the airport runway.
- No type of towing should be done.
- International driver licenses are accepted to drive a golf cart. They must be Valid.